Join our ever-growing Coaching Team!
Why should I work with Practissimo?
We’re here to connect conservatoire-level students with children who are learning to play an instrument. Offering you flexible working and the ability to coach the next generation of musicians, we’re looking for enthusiastic and motivated music coaches with a passion for practice to run 25-minute long coaching sessions for kids.
Designed to complement their regular instrumental lessons with their teacher, your coaching sessions help children to practise better, without replacing their teacher.
We need our coaches to embody our four Practissimo practice goals: effectiveness, nurturing the love of music, creativity and fun. We want to create a new economy of flexible employment for conservatoire-level students, where, from the comfort of your own room, you can use your musical skills to help children to learn to love music making during the hours that suit you.
As part of your onboarding, we'll give you guidance on how best to coach. We’ll also give you periodic feedback to help you grow as a coach.
We need people who:
- Can nurture the student’s passion for music and help to build the next generation of budding musicians.
- Love finding creative ways to make children’s practice fun
- Are passionate about music and whose love for it is infectious!
- Are highly skilled in their instrument(s)
How am I paid?
Payments are made to you hassle-free each Friday, with the payrates rising with experience and consistently great feedback. Practissimo will handle all the invoicing so you have one less thing to worry about.
What do I need?
- The instrument(s) you’ll be coaching students in,
- Access to Skype
- A reliable internet interconnection
- A fun and friendly approach to music coaching
“I love being able to help to develop the skills of the next generation of musicians while developing skills of my own during my degree.”- Testimonial
Join the team now by dropping us your details via the Let’s Chat bubble, or emailing